Gradings

SiteReference: 

AutoID: 

27/06/2012 - 02:00

Grading: 

GradingComment: 

archiveimport

FullStatementOfSignificance: 

The original portion of the ring-wall dates from 1857 and was erected when the N.G. Church cemetery was laid out. A joint fund-raising campaign by the N.G. and the Anglican congregations in 1887 enabled them to extend the ring-wall so as to include the Anglican cemetery as well.

Author: 

Anonymous
 
 

Search form