SiteRecordings

SiteReference: 

RecordingGroup

General

AutoID: 

9/2/003/0029 - Tue, 2012-08-07 02:00

Author: 

sahrisprojectmanager

PrimaryRecording?: 

Yes

Directions: 

SiteComments: 

Archive Import
History: This church complex, consisting of the 1832 re-erected church, the 1850 neo-Gothic church and the early nineteenth century ring-wall, is closely associated with the 1820 Settlers, as well as the start of Methodism in South Africa.
The corner-stones of these two churches were laid on 1 January 1832 and 18 July 1850, respectively.
Visual Description:
Colours:
Site Features:
Condition:
Construction Date:
Materials:
Catalogue: , No: , Significance Category:

AdminComments: 

 
 

Search form