SiteRecordings

SiteReference: 

RecordingGroup

General

AutoID: 

9/2/010/0008 - 13/09/2012

Author: 

sahrisprojectmanager

RecordingDate: 

13/09/2012 - 00:38

PrimaryRecording?: 

Yes

SiteComments: 

History: The original portion of this ring-wall dates from 1857 and was erected when the Nederduitse Gereformeerde Church cemetery was laid out. A joint fund-raising campaign by the N.G. and the Anglican congregations in 1887 enabled them to extend the ring-wall so as to include the Anglican cemetery as well.

Construction Date: 1857,1887

Catalogue: Beaufort West, No: b

AdminComments: 

Archive Import
 
 

Search form