Gradings

SiteReference: 

AutoID: 

27/06/2012 - 2:00am

Grading: 

GradingComment: 

archiveimport

FullStatementOfSignificance: 

This stone building was officailly opened as a raliway station on 1 May 1877. After the relocation it was acquired in 1933 by the De Vos Malan Primary School. The building is now used as School Board offices.

The old station is closely associated with the history of the extension of the railway line from East London to the north.

Author: 

Anonymous
 
 

Search form