SiteRecordings

SiteReference: 

RecordingGroup

General

AutoID: 

9/2/002/0004 - 30/09/2013

Author: 

sahrisprojectmanager

RecordingDate: 

30/09/2013 - 18:10

PrimaryRecording?: 

Yes

SiteComments: 

Archive Import
History: This parsonage was erected in about 1860 for the Rev. G. W. Stegman. The double-storeyed building is predominantly in the Georgian style and has large adjacent outbuildings dating from the same period.
Visual Description:
Colours:
Site Features:
Condition:
Construction Date: 1860
Materials: brick : corrugated iron
Catalogue: Adelaide, No: 35, Significance Category:

 
 

Search form