Sites

9/2/008/0007

Group

SiteHeader

SiteID: 

29472

FullSiteName: 

Old Magistrate's Court, Campbell Street, Barkly West

SiteCategory: 

PropertyIsSite: 

No

ReferenceList: 

Group content visibility: 

Use group defaults

Author: 

Anonymous

FeaturedSite?: 

NO
Post date: 07/08/2012
Site Comments:

Archive Import
History: The building was built in 1897 by Grant and Dowie contractors as the Magistrates Court for the Barkl
Visual Description: The building is made of Ventersdorp lava and has a corrugated iron roof with two chimneys. Rectangul
Colours:
Site Features:
Condition: Good
Construction Date: 1897
Materials: Ventersdorp Lava Roof: Corrugated Iron
Catalogue: , No: , Significance Category:

Directions:
High
 
 

Search form