Sites

9/2/082/0008

Group

SiteHeader

SiteID: 

27676

FullSiteName: 

154 Nojoli Street, Somerset East

SiteCategory: 

PropertyIsSite: 

No

ReferenceList: 

Group content visibility: 

Use group defaults

Author: 

Anonymous

FeaturedSite?: 

NO
Post date: 07/08/2012
Site Comments:

Archive Import
History: This property, which was granted to J. van Dyk on 1 September 1825, was one of the first lots to be allocated immediately after the founding of Somerset East on the old experimental farm of Lord Charles Somerset in 1825. The buildings thereon date from the early nineteen thirties.
Visual Description:
Colours:
Site Features:
Condition:
Construction Date:
Materials:
Catalogue: , No: , Significance Category:

 
 

Search form